Nourish your skin, hair and nails from within with Collagen Beauty™, a naturopathically formulated blend to help you glow from the inside out with VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides, vitamin C and zinc^. Our skin is made up of over 75 % collagen, which begins to degenerate in our mid 20s, when we begin to show the signs of ageing skin, and is accelerated by other lifestyle and environmental factors.
Collagen Beauty™ is a natural formulation with VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides to support structural integrity of skin and decrease skin aging factors after 8 weeks of use, supporting skin quality of the entire body and smoothing skin wrinkles from within^.
- Reduce skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines^
- Increase skin hydration and improve moisture levels^
- Increase skin elasticity^
- Antioxidant Protection^
- Support healthy hair & nails^
- Promote skin healing^
Collagen Beauty™ is pregnancy, breastfeeding and child friendly (suitable for 12 months & up).
^when consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet.
Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides, Camu Camu*, Orgen-Zn® Guava*, Horsetail Herb*. *Certified Organic Ingredients
We proudly source our bovine collagen from the most sustainable and ethical manufacturer in the world.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, lupin, tree nuts and sesame.
WAYS TO USE IT
Mix 12 g (1 tablespoon) daily into any liquid of choice, from smoothies to soups. Collagen Beauty™ is unflavoured, odorless and dissolves in hot and cold liquid.
What 'types' of collagen are in Collagen Beauty™, Collagen Body and Collagen Build?
Collagen Beauty™, Collagen Body and Collagen Build are standardised to contain type I and type III collagen. These two types of collagen are the most abundant types present in connective tissue within the human body such as in hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, muscle and ligaments.
Where does our collagen come from? Are the cows fed organic grass or grains?
If there’s one thing we are passionate about here at Nutra Organics, aside from food of course, its animals and their welfare. Therefore we have ensured that the bovine that our collagen comes from are treated under the highest animal welfare scheme possible. We do not guarantee that our bovine are fed organic grass all year around as some of them are located in Germany and due to the fact it snows there for a large portion of the year, it is impossible to ensure that they are eating grass fed 100% as their diets may need to occasionally be supplemented with wholesome non-gmo grains. However they are grass fed majority of the year.
How is Collagen different to Gelatin?
The main difference between the Collagen and Gelatin Powders are as follows;
- Collagen is naturally present in all connective tissue. Gelatin is extracted from collagen, and hydrolised collagen is gelatin that has been broken down even further. Therefore, the amino acid profile is the same, but the protein sizes are different.
- Hydrolysed collagen peptides are so small that they will dissolve in hot and cold liquid unlike Gelatin that goes solid (giving it it’s gelling effect).
- Our Collagen products are fortified with specific Collagen Peptides that are trademarked peptides that make the Collagen Powders functional. ie. Collagen Beauty™ is fortified with Verisol Collagen peptides that aid in depositing Collagen in hair, skin and nails. Whereas Collagen Body is fortified with Fortibone Collagen peptides that aid in depositing Collagen in bone, ligaments, joints and muscle mass.
Why is my container half full?
When our Collagen Body, Collagen Beauty™ and Collagen Build are first put into their tubs, the powder is extremely fluffy and the tub is filled to the top, the powder then settles to the point in which you have received it. If we were to put it into smaller tubs they would be overflowing and we would not be able to fill it with the weight of the product specified on the packaging. Please be assured that your full dose of collagen is in there as we sell by weight and not volume.