Nature's Way Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is cold pressed to guarantee the highest quality. Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) helps your body get the essential fatty acids it needs to help assist in supporting a woman's hormonal balance.Modern lifestyle factors, and poor dietary choices such as an imbalance in saturated fat intake, may affect GLA metabolism, leading to an increase in dietary intake need. EPO contains the active ingredient, GLA, which is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesised by the body.
- PMT: Helps relieve symptoms of Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMT) such as, tender breasts, and mild irritability.
- Mild arthritic pain: EPO may assist in the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Mild eczema/dry skin: The essential fatty acid GLA, may help support healthy skin. This may be beneficial for the relief of the symptoms of mild eczema or dry skin conditions.
- Complexion: EPO can support skin health.
- General health: EPO helps support general health and wellbeing in both men and women.
Size: 200 Capsules
If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Each soft capsule contains: Evening Primrose Oil (1000mg) Containing gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
DIRECTIONS Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules a day with food. Children 2-6 years (for skin health): Give 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal). Children 6-12 years (for skin health): Give 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal), or as recommended by your healthcare professional.