In Stock Items FAQs
How do I order?
- We have a checkout facility online, so all you need to do is add items you want to purchase in your cart and click checkout when done.
How do I pay?
- You can pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, GCash and PayMaya upon checkout.
How much is Shipping?
- Shipping fees are calculated at checkout
- Same Day Delivery (Metro Manila Only) is via Lalamove or Mr Speedy. Rate starts at P300.
- 3-5 Business Days (Metro Manila Only) is via Lalamove or Mr Speedy. Rate starts at P200.
- Provincial Shipping (Outside Metro Manila) is via LBC or JRS. Rate starts at P300.
- Once order is paid, we will delivery your order via our partner courier on the same day if within Metro Manila. Otherwise, we will dispatch your order on the next working day via LBC.
- Please note that we do not guarantee the time of delivery of your orders. We dispatch Metro Manila orders once a day for same day delivery. We dispatch provincial orders on the next working day.
- There may be times that we cannot dispatch your order on the same day such as when there is a typhoon. Please be understanding and do not force us to deliver your order. Our main priority is the safety of our partner courier and its riders. Our riders are human too.
Product Expiration Dates
- All expirations or best before dates are in the Australian Date Format which is Day Month Year (e.g. 1 July 2021 is 01/07/21)
- We assure you that the product we ship are not expired.
Why is my discount code not working?
- All discount codes only applies to regular priced items. Sale items cannot be discounted further using a discount code.
Why am I being asked for Secondary ID verification?
- If you are a new customer and have reached a certain threshold amount on your order, you will be asked for a secondary verification.
- Also, if your billing details does not match your details on your account with us.
- If our system tagged your order as fraudulent. Your order will be cancelled and will be refunded to the credit card used.
- Also, if our system tagged your order as suspicious, we will ask you to provide a valid government ID before we fulfill your order.
Why is my credit card being declined?
- Our direct credit card payment gateway has a built-in fraud analysis that uses machine learning algorithms to help bring suspicious orders to our attention.
- Our system will automatically decline charges -
- that fail AVS postal code verification
- that fail CVV verification
- Another reason is that your card is not permitted to be used for overseas transaction. It would be best to contact your credit card provider.
The Aussie Items I want are not available or not offered?
You can contact us via Contact Us link above. We will get the items for you.