Iced Ube Mocha
Yield - 450ml Iced Ube Mocha
1 shot Espresso (Podista Aromatico Coffee Nespresso compatible pods)
1 shot Smooth and Creamy Hot Chocolate (Podista Smooth & Creamy Chocolate Nespresso compatible pods)
1/8 to 1/2 tsp Ube extract
1 glass Ice
200 ml Coconut milk
1. Using your Nespresso machine, make 1 shot of espresso using Podista Aromatico Coffee Nespresso compatible pods and 1 shot of hot chocolate using Podista Smooth & Creamy Chocolate Nespresso compatible pods.
2. Put the espresso and hot chocolate in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Froth the milk and ube extract using a cold frothing device. If you do not have a cold frothing device, put them in a container with a lid and shake well for 1 minute.
4. Pour ice into the glass.
6. Pour the milk mixture into the glass.
7. Top it up with shots of espresso and chocolate.