Iced Spanish Latte
Yield - 450ml Iced Spanish Latte
30 ml Espresso (Urban Brew Nespresso compatible pods Intensity 10)
30 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
250 ml Full cream milk (frothed cold)
200 grams Ice
1. Using your Nespresso machine, make one shot (30ml) of Espresso using Urban Brew Nespresso compatible pod Intensity 10.
2. Put the espresso in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Pour 30 ml of condensed milk in a 450ml glass. (this can be reduced depending on your palate)
4. Froth the milk using a cold frother device. If you do not have a frother, put milk in a container with lid, and shake it hard for about 1 minute.
5. Pour ice into the glass.
6. Pour the frothed milk into the glass.
7. Using a spoon (facing down the glass), pour the espresso on the side of the glass.