Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Yield - 450ml Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso (ala Starbucks)
1 shot Espresso (Urban Brew Intensity 6 Nespresso compatible pods)
2 tbsp Brown sugar
5 tbsp Hot water
A pinch of Cinnamon powder
1.5 glass Ice
200 ml Oat milk or Almond Milk
1. Using your Nespresso machine, make 1 shot of espresso using Urban Brew Intensity 6 Nespresso compatible pod. (You can make two shots of espresso if you want your coffee strong)
2. Put the espresso in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. To make the brown sugar syrup, combine the brown sugar and hot water in a cup and stir until the sugar is dissolved in water.
4. Pour ice into the a container with lid, combine half of the brown sugar syrup (or all of it if you're going to use two shots of espresso for this drink), espresso and cinnamon to the container and shake it well.
5. Pour ice into the glass.
6. Pour the brown sugar espresso mixture into the glass.
7. Top it up with oat milk until the glass is full.