Extra Dirty Iced Chai Latte with Whipped Cream
Yield - 450ml Extra Dirty Iced Chai Latte with Whipped Cream
1 shot Espresso (Urban Brew DECAF Nespresso compatible pods)
1 tbsp Chai latte powder
175 ml Full cream milk
1 tbsp Kahlua
1 glass Ice
Whipped cream (optional)
Cocoa powder (optional)
1. Using your Nespresso machine, make 1 shot of espresso using Urban Brew DECAF Nespresso compatible pod.
2. Put the espresso in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Froth the milk and half a tablespoon of chai latte powder using a cold frother device in a jar or cup. Mix for 10 seconds until well combined. Then add the remaining chai latte powder and mix until well combined.
If you do not have a frother, put the ingredients in a container with a lid, and shake it hard. Please note that the chai latte powder might clamp together so I suggest you put a little at a time.
4. Pour ice into the glass.
5. Pour the chai latte into the glass.
6. Add the cold espresso and Kahlua.
7. Top it up with whipped cream and cocoa powder.