Iced Biscoff Latte with Whipped Cream
Yield - 450ml Iced Biscoff Latte
2 shots Espresso (Podista Double Shot Coffee Nespresso compatible pods)
2 tbsp Biscoff Spread (Smooth)
200 ml Cashew milk or Full Cream milk
1 glass Ice
Whipped Cream (optional)
1. Using your Nespresso machine, make 2 shost of espresso using Podista Double Shot Coffee Nespresso compatible pods.
2. Put the espresso in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Froth the milk and Biscoff spread using a cold frothing device. If you do not have a cold frothing device, use a wire whisk and whisk them until well combined.
4. Pour ice into the glass.
6. Pour the Biscoff milk mixture into the glass.
7. Add the shots of espresso.
8. Top it up with whipped cream and sprinkle of cocoa powder.